Aroma Thyme values your dollar and wants to make sure it gets to the people who deserve it the most. So let's talk about the massive conglomerate Anheuser-Busch InBev. These are the folks who make Budweiser and over 200 very popular brands of beer across the globe, and they keep growing. They just acquired the remaining 51% of The Modelo Group which is Corona & about 8 other brands, for about 20 billion in cash. They previously already owned 49% non-controlling stock of Modelo.
- Anheuser-Busch InBev bought out Rolling Rock, closed down the brewery in Latrobe, PA and is now brewed in Newark, NJ. As a result, hundreds of people lost their jobs in Latrobe.
- They also did the same to Boddingtons and many other breweries.
- Becks is made in St. Louis to save money, but it still costs the consumer the same price.
- The Budweiser brand alone shaved off 1 Billion dollars on operation costs a couple years ago. Which is why Wall Street loves them.
- Budweiser now uses rice pieces instead of whole rice. They stopped using their independent beechwood supplier to save money. It was such a hit to this company they had to shut down.
- Anheuser-Busch InBev will also build new brands that do not appear to be Bud products but they are. They make them appear to be a small craft breweries in a small towns with values - but its actually just a brand coming out of a big factory.
- After the Anheuser-Busch InBev takeover of Goose Island, they immediately started brewing their 312 in a larger brewery.
- It's all about money or saving money and increasing profits for this massive beer conglomerate. We have a hard time giving your money to this corporate mentality.
- So you'll never find brands like: Becks, Stella, Hogaarden, Leffe, Kirin, Boddingtons, Rolling Rock, LaBatt, Lowenbrau, St. Pauli Girl & now Corona.